Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Contributor Testimonial - Rahul Razdan

Here's what Rahul Razdan had to say about "how he got to know about Megha and what made him contribute"

Heard about the "I am Megha" project from a fellow Kashmiri. Was instantly attracted to the story as this is one of the rare movie that tells the story of the forgotten community of Kashmiri Pandits. I have a firm belief that Onir and Sanjay will do justice to the story.
The concept of "I Am" in itself is wonderful. In today's times we really need some meaningful cinema that highlights the various evils of the society and spreads awareness about the same. Kudos to Onir, Sanjay, and team to take a lead in this direction.
I am proud to be a part of this project. I feel happy to be able to conttribute a penny towards a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment