Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday wishes for Rahul Bose from a Fan

Hi Rahul,

1st of all a very very happy (belated) B'day. Wish you all the success and luck in the coming year. Also appreciate the fact that you are part of "Abhimanyu" now, I was any how excited about the film since the day Onir shared the Idea with his FB friends.... but honestly the excitement got doubled when I got to know that you are gona be part of the project.... really looking forward to your work and the film itself.... Thought i somehow refrain myself from quoting "I am a big fan" kinda statement, but when it comes to people like you I have to say I admire your work and the persona you carry.... keep it up.. hope i can meet you sometime and exchange few words......

Take care, have a gr8 year ahead... God Bless..

Regards

Saurangshu Kanunjna

No comments:

Post a Comment